Personalized maps are nothing new. But now that they are actually EASY – well, that does change things. We’ve been looking at a new product from locr maps that promises to take personalized maps mainstream. locr maps is an international company headquartered in Germany. They supply map data for more than 100 countries worldwide, including USA/Canada and Europe. Maps are based on NAVTEQ data and are, thankfully, always up to date.
Why are personalized maps cool? They deliver a personalized message – creating an immediate physical relationship with each individual customer. They show the user the fastest way to get to your store or location from where they actually are. Maps can increase response rates for personalized cross-media campaigns; are great for tourism and cartographic products; are used in photo books and posters.
What makes locr maps especially easy to work with?
- The product integrates seamlessly with many leading VDP solutions & embeds easily in all direct mail and transactional documents
- Maps are optimized for 300 dpi print, but are also available for online media usage – nice cross-media touch!
- Maps can be supplied in large volume for full-scale direct marketing campaigns
- You can add logos or predefined icons for target locations or places of interest
- Maps can include various route options, connecting a starting point and multiple destinations
locr maps is sponsoring this year’s AppForum, so if you are interested in learning more about how the system can be put to work in your environment, come on down. Even better, we have a limited number of free locr map Starter Kits with 1000 maps each ($500 value) and the help you need to get started, to offer to registered AppForum attendees. Register today and you’ll get all the info you need to claim your free package.
Want to see more of the groundbreaking technology represented at AppForum? Check the agenda New sessions being added almost daily!