Cedar Graphics wanted to gain the attention of advertising agencies and print buyers. Their cross-media campaign achieved a 10% response rate with recipients visiting a personalized landing page and completing an online survey about their printing needs.
Business Objectives: Cedar Graphics, located just north of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, wanted to increase awareness of their marketing solutions and needed a self-promotion campaign that would:
- Demonstrate their cross-media marketing and direct mail capabilities
- Illustrate the impact and possibilities of digital packaging
- Showcase and drive interest in Cedar Graphics’ online print storefront
- Acquire business leads
Results: Cedar Graphics developed a cross-media campaign that successfully engaged their customers and prospects. Instead of the usual postcard mailer, they developed their own multi-dimensional packaging which could be printed variably and mailed directly to the target audience. This three dimensional mailer was personalized in numerous locations with the recipient’s name and Personalized URL and QR Code response mechanisms.
The campaign results:
- 17% visit rate – recipients went to their personalized landing page for more information
- 10% response rate – recipients went to the landing page and completed an online survey about their printing needs
Interest in Cedar Graphics’ services was expressed by clients across nine vertical industries. Cedar Graphics also had an increase in discussions with local ad agencies about opportunities for future campaigns.
Learn more about how this program was structured and why it succeeded: PODi members can download the full case study. Non-members: Get a complimentary copy for a limited time PODi members can access over 500 case studies 24/7 – JOIN NOW